Vision and Mission
CMC Corporation constantly strives to develop the 3 key strategic fundamentals namely IT, Telecommunication and eBusiness by embracing continuous creativity and innovation in research and application of hi-tech solutions, thus leading Vietnam rapidly towards the digital future. CMC is firmly confident to bring satisfaction to our customers, profits to our shareholders and enriched material and spiritual life to all of our employees.
Strategic objectives to 2012
The strategic objective of CMC by 2012: To become a leading Corporation in three fields (IT – Telecom – eBusiness) with annual revenue of 500 million USD and create practical values for shareholders, staffs and the community.
- CMC always focuses on its business activities in the field of Information Technology and Telecommunication including System integration Service, Software (for domestic market and export), Trading, Manufacturing Equipments, Telecom and Internet Services.
- Building and developing professional IT services, i.e. consulting & deployment services, providing IT total solutions and software services. IT Professional services with high added value will account for a increasing proportion.
- Developing businesses of commerce and manufacturing equipments (computers, phones, other terminals).
- Sharply invest in infrastructure, telecom services in enterprise segments, niche markets and strive to expand the market.
- Researching and selecting relevant e-business areas to invest and develop with priority given to enterprise serving sectors.
- Strengthening management capabilities; improving core competencies such as quality of human resources, quality control process, particularly research and development capabilities; improving productivity while reducing costs.
- Investing in technical infrastructure as the foundation for the development of professional and large-scale services.
- Rapidly expanding company through investments, M & A activities to leverage, especially telecom and digital content service markets.
- Expanding and developing international business in ITO and BPO.
| || |
|Outstanding Products & Services|