The CIBER-CMC Microsoft Core Team leads a number of development projects in close corporation with our partners in Scandinavia and Europe, using Disrupted Agile Development methods (Distributed Scrum). We have an open and creative working environment that inspires us to create great solutions for our customers, and we work and develop with the latest versions of .NET and SharePoint.
As a Senior Consultant we expect you to take a technical leading role in the design, architecture and development of solutions. You are expected to have excellent spoken English, as we perform frequent video meetings and lots of dialogue with our colleagues and customers in Europe. We also expect you to be able to take a leading role, when we create specialized teams for specific projects.
Occasionally, we also need you to be able to Europe for shorter periods, e.g. when starting new projects.
* Excellent spoken and written English
* BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical degree program.
* Experience with technical documentation (technical requirements, design, UML)
* Expert level skills in .NET Framework C#, ASP.NET, XML Web Services (ASMX)
* Strong skills in Microsoft SQL Server -- Database design and optimization,
* Strong understanding of ASP.NET User and Server Controls (know the difference), ASP.NET HTTP pipeline and the life cycle of ASP.NET controls, XML, Serialization, .NET Remoting, ADO.NET
* Strong understanding of Object Oriented design (classes, constructors, interfaces, properties, methods, and events)
* Working knowledge of the following XML technologies -- XML Information Set, XSLT, XPath, XML DOM, XML Schema, Namespaces
* Working knowledge of the following web services technologies -- Simple Object Access protocol (SOAP), Web Service Description Language (WSDL)
* Knowledge in .NET Framework 3.5/4.0 (WCF, Linq, XAML, ASP.NET MVC)
* Data abstraction (NHibernate, Entity Framwork)
* Familiarity and experience executing several software development methodologies and life cycles
* Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server – IIS, IIS Infrastructure, NLB, HTTP infrastructure, Security, Configuration
* Industry exposure with Classic ASP, COM, BizTalk, SharePoint, WSS, MOSS, Web Parts (experience preferred)
* One or more of following MSTS exams would be considered a plus: 70-536, 70-562, 70-564, 70-561, 70-503, 70-565
DEADLINE: 22thApril 2011
ATTN: Ms. Pham Thu Trang
CIBER-CMC JOINT VENTURE CORPORATION
13rdFloor, CMC Tower
Duy Tan Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam