Nomination and seft-nomination of BOD’s members for a five-year term from 2016 to 2021
Respectfully to Shareholders of CMC Corporation,
As per our previous announcement to shareholders, on May 14 2020, the Board of Directors of CMC Corporation received the Letter of Resignation of Mr. Suh Jae Il - current member of BOD.
The resignation of above member shall be approved at Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in 2020. 01 new member of BOD shall be elected simultaneously in replacement with them for the remaining time of five-year term 2016 – 2021. To convene a well-prepared meeting, please send these above documents relating to nomination or self-nomination of member of BOD before 10 July 2020.
BOD respectfully inform shareholder/ group of shareholders who meet(s) criteria of BOD’s members in compliance with Law on Enterprise 2014 and Charter of Company to exercise your right to self-nominate or nominate a candidate for election of new member of BOD.
Attached please find the following documents:
- 01 Member of BOD’s self-nomination letter (click here to download)
- 01 Member of BOD’s nomination letter (click here to download)
- 01 Resume (click here to download)
- 01 Certified Identification Card or Passport (applicable to Vietnamese nominee); or Legalized Passport (applicable to foreign nominee).
Please contact us at:
- Board of Shareholders’ relationship – CMC Corporation
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Detailing documents shall be published on our website: https://www.cmc.com.vn/shareholder/dai-hoi-co-dong-nam-2020 from 30 June 2020.